- Our Party
Insurance Commissioner, Delaware
Election Date: May 30, 2012
About the Candidate:
David will, as Clerk of the Peace:
1. Balance the budget in the marriage bureau.
2. Continue to offer Memorable Marriage and Civil Union Ceremonies anywhere in Sussex County at any time.
3. Provide streaming video for all Memorable Marriage and Civil Union Ceremonies held in the Clerk of the Peace offices.
4. Provide, for a fee, High Definition Videos of Memorable Marriage and Civil Union Ceremonies held in the Clerk of the Peace offices.
5. Improve the overall atmosphere in the Offices of the Clerk of the Peace to encourage more people to have their Memorable Marriageand Civil Union Ceremonies on site.
6. Treat every person receiving a Memorable Marriage Ceremony or visiting the offices of the Clerk of the Peace with dignity and respect.
7. Streamline the administrative process in the Clerk of the Peace Office.
8. Make the forms required for the services offered by the Marriage Bureau available online for download with instructions.
9. Work to get online applications for licenses and copies processed in the office of Clerk of the Peace in order to capture revenues now being lost to a third party.
10. Inform the public of the new services offered by the Marriage Bureau and promote Marriage throughout Sussex County whenever possible.