For Immediate Release Wednesday, October 31, 2012
True Libertarians, True Ron Paul Supporters, & True Tea Partiers:
- Vote AGAINST Higher Federal Tax Collections
- Vote AGAINST Higher Federal Spending
- Vote AGAINST Higher Federal Debt
We ALWAYS Vote AGAINST Candidates Who:
- Vote FOR Higher Federal Tax Collections
- Vote FOR Higher Federal Spending
- Vote FOR Higher Federal Debt
Look at the Mitt Romney / Paul Ryan Republican Budget Numbers Below.
Then Vote AGAINST the Anti-Libertarian, Anti-Ron Paul, Anti-Tea Party Republican Presidential Ticket on Election Day.
Romney/Ryan Republican Federal Budget Plan Boosts Tax Collections 88%, Hikes Federal Spending 35%, and ADDS $4 Trillion to the National Debt
Here are Paul Ryan’s own hard numbers on his budget plan (S1)
Paul Ryan’s “Path to Prosperity” Budget Plan:
1) Increases Federal Government Tax Collections from $2.444 Trillion to$4.601 Trillion. A $2.157 Federal Tax Collection Increase. An 88% TaxCollection Increase.
2) Increases Federal Government Spending from $3.624 Trillion to $4.888Trillion. A $1.264 Trillion Increase in Federal Government Spending. A 35% Increase.
3) ADDS $4 Trillion to the National Debt.
Libertarian Presidential Candidate, 2-Term Governor Gary Johnson, has pledged to cut spending 43% to balance the federal budget his first year in office.