Join the Libertarian Party and support the next President of the United States: Jo Jorgensen!
Dr. Jo Jorgensen is a Senior Lecturer in Psychology at Clemson University. She holds a Ph.D. in Industrial/Organizational Psychology (Clemson, 2002) and has taught full-time since 2006. She was graduated in 1979 from Baylor University with a B.S. in Psychology and in 1980 from Southern Methodist University with an MBA.
After earning her MBA, she put her education to work as a marketing representative for IBM. Relocating to Greenville, S.C. in 1983, she started her own software sales business. After taking a career sabbatical to raise her two children, she became a partner in a software duplication company, later taking over as president and sole owner. She founded a business consulting company in 2002 and continues working with select clients.
Your support for the Libertarian Party sends a clear message to the old, ruling parties that you demand better from our electoral system and that you vote for liberty-focused ideas and solutions. The Libertarian Party, the Party of Principle, stands alone as a party determined to:
- Provide a balanced budget, end deficits, and finally address the explosive national debt
- End the unconstitutional foreign wars and military entanglements, and bring our troops home
- Remove barriers to free trade and the free movement of peaceful people
- End federal civil asset forfeiture and pardon persons convicted of non-violent, victimless crimes
- Institute real criminal justice reform and end the failed war on drugs
- Get education out of the government’s hands and return decisions of education to parents, teachers, and students
- Slash federal spending, make government much smaller, and let you keep what you earn
Financial contributions allow us to ensure that our presidential candidate, Jo Jorgensen, is on the ballot in all 50 states + DC. When you become a member of the Libertarian Party or renew your membership, you’ll receive your customized membership card and a year-long subscription to LP News, the official mailed newspaper of the Libertarian Party.
By submitting payment donor acknowledges that contributions from corporations and foreign nationals are prohibited (Permanent legal residents of the U.S., i.e., “green card” holders, are not considered foreign nationals). Donor also acknowledges that their contribution is made from their own personal funds and not funds from a corporate or business entity.
Federal law requires political committees to report the name, address, and occupation and employer for each individual whose contributions aggregate in excess of $200 in a calendar year. Political contributions are not tax-deductible.
* By joining or renewing your membership – you agree to certify that you oppose the initiation of force to achieve political or social goals.