We are a team of passionate, liberty-loving individuals committed to spreading the truth, getting supporters more deeply involved, and mobilizing donors to support the party through creative, relentlessly optimized experiences online and offline. Come join us.
We seek an experienced fundraiser and manager to create and lead our team of fundraising experts. Your job will be to direct all fundraising activities of the LNC. You should have 5 – 10 years of experience in similar fundraising programs, with at least 2 years of managing staff and hitting ambitious fundraising goals. You should be an expert on email marketing and fundraising, direct marketing, and telemarketing.
What You’ll Do
- Run the largest integrated direct mail, telemarketing, and digital fundraising program in Libertarian politics
- Hire and manage fundraising staff
- Develop and oversee execution of cross-channel fundraising plan for the Libertarian Party
- Create the Major Donor team to optimize the experience of making a gift to the LNC
- Create a cross-channel testing program to optimize and refine the experience for prospective donors
- Set fundraising goals for fundraising teams and work with our analytics team to ensure those goals are measured, tracked, and met
- 5+ years in data-driven fundraising programs and prospecting new donors with an eye toward ROI
- Commitment to integrity, fast-paced environments, sound judgment, and collaboration
- Record of hitting aggressive fundraising goals
- Deep understanding of what compels all types of donors to make a gift
- Expert understanding of key acquisition channels (email, direct mail, telemarketing, social media etc.)
- Extensive experience managing budgets and interpreting reporting
- Excellent writing, editing, and proofreading skills; you should have an eagle-eye for typos and errors
- Lengthy experience with Raiser’s Edge, Salesforce or industry standard fundraising application.
LPHQ is located in Alexandria Virginia, but remote is possible for the right candidate. Salary range from 60k to 80k based on experience.
Interested applicants should email a cover letter and resume to email@example.com.
The Libertarian National Committee (LNC), is committed to diversity among its staff, and recognizes that its continued success requires the highest commitment to obtaining and retaining a diverse staff that provides the best quality services to supporters and constituents. The LNC is an equal opportunity employer and it is our policy to recruit, hire, train, promote and administer any and all personnel actions without regard to sex, race, age, color, creed, national origin, religion, economic status, sexual orientation, veteran status, gender identity or expression, ethnic identity or disability, or any other legally protected basis. The LNC is committed to providing reasonable accommodations to individuals with disabilities in the hiring process and on the job, as required by applicable law. The LNC will not tolerate any unlawful discrimination and any such conduct is strictly prohibited.