The Libertarian Party is hiring a Stewardship Associate
Reports To: Development Director
The national Libertarian Party is looking for a full time Stewardship Associate to work with our team on member stewardship and outreach. Do you have an outgoing, enthusiastic and positive personality that gets excited about working to give people back their freedoms?
The Stewardship Associate will report to the Development Director and be responsible for:
- Making renewal, pledge and thank you calls regularly to our membership
- Answering member and donor communications from the LP email
- Updating our Raiser’s Edge NXT database regularly
- Assisting with the drafting of appeals for email and direct mail, including but not limited to working with guest writers
- Managing the Proudly LP Program
- Liaising with Activism Coordinator on areas where member engagement and development overlap
- Helping to identify and collect content for communication to our members and donors, as well as content for our Liberty Pledge newsletter
- Other projects or tasks as assigned by the Development Director or Executive Director Also, there will be opportunities to coordinate events for membership both virtually and in person as states open travel.
Qualifications for the role include:
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Outgoing, engaging personality and collaborative, team-spirited outlook.
- Computer skills and reliable virtual connectivity
- Experience in fundraising or related field a plus
This is open as a remote position, though the opportunity to work from our national headquarters in Alexandria, VA is available for those in the area. Even if remote, there will be several virtual check-ins each week, and an expectation of the ability to work collaboratively and coordinate regularly. The position may involve infrequent travel. In this role, you will be a member of the Development Team. We are a very tight team covering a large country and so teamwork will be critical to the success of the individual taking on this role.
If you believe this role is the right fit for you, please respond to firstname.lastname@example.org with a resume and cover letter. EOE/M/F/D/V/SO
The Libertarian National Committee (LNC), is committed to diversity among its staff, and recognizes that its continued success requires the highest commitment to obtaining and retaining a diverse staff that provides the best quality services to supporters and constituents. The LNC is an equal opportunity employer and it is our policy to recruit, hire, train, promote and administer any and all personnel actions without regard to sex, race, age, color, creed, national origin, religion, economic status, sexual orientation, veteran status, gender identity or expression, ethnic identity or disability, or any other legally protected basis. The LNC is committed to providing reasonable accommodations to individuals with disabilities in the hiring process and on the job, as required by applicable law. The LNC will not tolerate any unlawful discrimination and any such conduct is strictly prohibited.