The Libertarian National Committee is now accepting applications for our Fall 2010 internship program.
The program will run from early September until November 30th. Interns will be required to work 16 hours a week at a rate of $8.25 an hour. If requested, interns enrolled in a post-secondary institution can receive university credit.
We are looking to recruit students from a variety of fields. Primarily, we are looking for students with experience in any of the following fields, journalism, communications, political science, economics, and philosophy.
Previous intern projects included, but were not limited to:
- Research for candidates, target groups, and special projects
- Assisting with local campaigns
- Online recruitment and marketing
- Video production
- Writing newspaper articles
- Attend local D.C libertarian events
Past interns have gone on to work or intern at the following liberty oriented organizations:
- Charles G. Koch Charitable Foundation
- Cato Institute
- Institute for Justice
- Institute for Humane Studies
- Competitive Enterprise Institute
- Americans for Tax Reform
- Pelican Institute
- Students for Liberty
- Tax Foundation
- Atlas Research Foundation
- Libertarian National Committee
If interested, please send your resume and cover letter to Kyle Hartz at firstname.lastname@example.org