*** Register by December 31 for an earlybird discount! ***
Announcing the next session of…
Following the success of the first training weekend in October 2015 in the Washington, D.C. area, we’re pleased to announce the next session will be held Feb. 12–14 on the shores of San Francisco Bay, California. We’ve booked training facilities at Embassy Suites San Francisco Airport Waterfront, just a few minutes’ drive to the spectacular sights and sounds of San Francisco and the Golden Gate.
LP Activist Training by Libertarians, for Libertarians is a weekend of activist training designed to inspire you and give you the tools you need to be a successful Libertarian activist, candidate, campaigner, and party leader in your state.
Sponsored by the National Libertarian Party, this workshop features seasoned Libertarian experts with a proven track record of success who will show you the ropes on everything from Libertarian campaigns to public speaking, from media interviews to organizing and expanding your LP affiliate.
This training will home in on the knowledge you most need to succeed as a Libertarian activist. It will be chock-full of tips, tricks, and techniques unavailable in courses offered by Republicans and Democrats.
- Libertarian Campaign Management 101: What you need to know
- Libertarian fundraising and membership growth
- Winning on the hot seat: Play Who’s Driving? and learn how to control media interviews
- Game-change Libertarian solutions: Learn how to formulate ones that inspire and win votes
- Social media: Get them up and running; expand their reach
- Candidate recruitment: Attracting and recruiting quality Libertarian candidates
- Run a successful LP booth: Drawing people in and signing them up
- Open discussion: Q&A and other topics you wish to explore
|Friday, 2/12||6 – 10 PM||Party||TBD|
|Saturday, 2/13||9 – 5 PM||Workshop sessions||Embassy Suites|
|6 PM||Group dinner and/or activity||TBD|
|Sunday, 2/14||9 AM – Noon||Workshop sessions & open discussion||Embassy Suites|
|Afternoon||Group outing and/or sightseeing||TBD|
Early bird special!
Register by Dec. 31 for only $25.
Only $40 per attendee.
Includes all speaker sessions. (Group outing fees extra; more details coming soon.)
Embassy Suites by Hilton
150 Anza Boulevard
Note: this is the Embassy Suites by Hilton San Francisco Airport Waterfront, 2 miles south of the airport (not the similarly-named Embassy Suites by Hilton San Francisco Airport which is 4 miles north of the airport).
Embassy Suites has extended the LP a special discounted room rate of $119 per night.
150 Anza Blvd., Burlingame, California 94010
To book a room, click here or phone the hotel directly, at (650) 342-4600.
Indicate that you’re attending the Libertarian National Committee event to get our special group rate.
Parking: Free during day; Overnight: $22/night, or $15/night if enough sign up for group rate.
Register today for LP Activist Training By Libertarians, For Libertarians by calling
(202) 333-0008, or online by clicking the “Buy Now” button, below.
* Topics, trainers, and schedule vary by location and date. Check back for updates.