December 20, 2010
Dear Friend of Liberty,
Our world faces serious issues, and we’ll get back to those shortly.
On a lighter note, we’ve put a new poll on our website:
What do YOU want from Santa Claus this year?
- Tickets to Janet Napolitano’s Nude Security Theater (in 3-D!)
- U.N. brand WikiPlugs for the Internet, FCC neutralized
- A year’s supply of foreign bogeymen
- A Ponzi-style retirement plan like our own Social Security plan
- Worldwide violence and ill-will towards men
- $14 trillion in credit card debt
- 535 congressional fruitcakes
- My front door smashed in by 8 SWAT reindeer at the wrong house
- An Obamacare Bear
- A veto pen
Libertarian National Committee
P.S. If you have not already done so, please join the Libertarian Party. We are the only political party dedicated to free markets, civil liberties, and peace. You can also renew your membership. Or, you can make a contribution separate from membership.