The Mississippi Libertarian Party will have eight candidates on the ballot this November.
“We are running 8 candidates this year for various positions”, said state chair Mario Barnes. “This is more than double our previous high mark. It is commensurate with the growth the MSLP is seeing in membership, participation and influence.”
The candidates are:
- Ron Williams – Lt. Governor
- Jake Reeves – state Senate 17th district
- Boyd T. Kendall – state Senate 51st district
- Joshua Hardy – state House of Representatives 109th district
- Ken Mills – DeSoto County Board of Supervisors 2nd district
- Don Todd – Harrison County Board of Supervisors 1st district
- John William Faulkner IV – Harrison County Board of Supervisors 2nd district
- Sheri Bedwell – Lowndes County Circuit Clerk
Mississippi holds elections for state office in the year prior to a Presidential election.