Schuylkill County chair
The Libertarian Party of Schuylkill County, PA will have ten candidates on the ballot this November.
“We want to give the voters in the county another option”, said Schuylkill County LP chair Shawn Felty in a recent interview with The Republican Herald newspaper. Mr. Felty is also a councilman in Cressona.
The candidates are:
- Nelson Reppert – County Commissioner and Cressona Borough Council
- Sandra Walters – North Manheim Township Supervisor
- James Foose – North Manheim Township Constable
- Daniel Noll – Tremont Borough Council
- Amysue Shappell – East Norwegian Township Auditor
- Michael Kelley – Wayne Township Auditor
- Charles Lescoe – Cressona Constable
- Andrew Raibeck – Schuylkill Haven Constable
- Christopher Bagenstose – Shenandoah Borough Council
- Robert Kobige – Minersville Constable
Felty was the first known Libertarian to hold office in Schuylkill County when he was elected to Cressona borough council in 2013. That was the same year that the local party was organized and Felty was the sole candidate on the Libertarian ticket.
“I feel the most immediate change I can make is right here at the municipal level and at the county level,” Felty said.